7 Mountains Results
What's the difference?
7M is an opportunity for you, whatever mountain you are ascending in your nation, to experience the difference a coaching approach can make and help you to:
- Move beyond career placement to vocational significance, satisfaction, and impact.
- Follow a proven system to fulfill your 7 Mountains calling in a creative learning community process.
- Import" and "Export" a transformational change that is tailor-made for you and for those you work with.
- Enjoy the "validation" of receiving and applying value-based practices that go beyond standard career preparation.
What are the results?
There are results for the person being trained and for the end user in the trainee’s vocational mountain. Those who go through this training can expect to:
- Experience sustainable peak performance in your vocation through assessments with coaching.
- Advance your impact and influence in your career calling through the 7 Mountains transformational “intels”.
- Train, Coach, and Lead others with accelerated focused tools and materials that gets results!
- Become an effective change “intel-agent” and/or qualify to be part of our team as a 7 Mountains Coach for others who will go through this program by completing the Accelerated Coach Training Program (ACT) or the Formation Track and receiving your Lifeforming Growth Coach Certificate.
What are people saying?
“Dr. Umidi’s “Transformational Intelligences” are the key steps to walking out the 7 Mountain Mandate that I am carrying to the nations. I am honored to partner with him in this process.” (Dr. Lance Wallnau)
“This is the best of coaching values and methods translated into simple ways to make a daily difference…without the high cost of professional coach training.” (Certified Coach Trainer)
“This is the most compelling material I have seen since the 40 Days of Purpose. I am getting all of our leaders on this now to make this our church wide small group focus for September”. (Pastor, 2200 member church)
“I am thrilled to see the unique combinations of formation, equipping, and coaching in ways that honors our people’s vocations as both an expression of worship and mission.” (Pastor, 140 member church)
“We have found the bridge we wanted to connect our church conversations with what is the talked about concerns of our community. This is relevant, relational, and redemptive.” (Pastor, 225 member community church)
“Finally, I feel validated in my stewardship call to the 9-5 window I face each week. I am so glad our church has embraced this now when there is so much confusion in the workplace.” (Manager)
“I am actually looking forward to going to work for the first time since I graduated from college. I have the tools I need to connect my Dreams to my Provision.” (Staff worker)
“People are seeking me out at the water cooler. I think I am understanding how to steward the favor of God I have heard about.” (Teacher)
Questions for Pastors
What can you do with minimal effort to get the maximum return on your desire to help your people live out their calling at work?
What difference can a “tailor-made” equipping process do for your people as compared to the “one-size fits all” that we normally offer?
What difference would it make if you heard weekly stories of transformation about God moving through your people in the workplace?
How can we “seize the moment” and shift the momentum in our communities to a creative approach to work and church life?