Accelerated Coach Training Program
A Systematic, Effective Method to Develop Leaders with Character and Competence
Unlock Sustainable Change Through the ACT Program:
- Catalyze In-depth Conversations
- Lead Engaging Meetings
- Listen Intuitively
- Ask Powerful Questions
- Enhance Your Development of Others
The ACT Program is an in-depth, 15 week program designed for those who desire to use coaching practices in their current role. It employs a combination of two one-day workshops, eight tele-class training sessions, and eight personal coaching sessions with a peer coach and/or coach trainer, to create personal transformation in the lives of the trainees.
You will practice skills including asking powerful questions, active listening, the G.R.O.W. model of coaching, redefining success and failure, catalyzing in-depth coaching conversations, and setting up a coaching client relationship.
Your sustainable personal change experience positions you to replicate this experience with others. Organizational culture shifts when the leaders of an organization each experience personal change and practice our methodologies.
At completion of the ACT Program you are qualified to present the Real Talk Training Seminar. To purchase the RTT Presenter's Pack, visit the "Coaching Tools" page.
The ACT Program Schedule of Weeks
Week 1 – Workshop 1
Teleclass Group Sessions:
Week 2 – Active Listening and Powerful Questions/Setting Up Your Peer-Coach Relationship
Week 3 – Authentic Relationships for Transformational Coaching
Week 4 – Healthy Accountability
Week 5 – Learning the G.R.O.W. Model
Week 6 – Practicing the G.R.O.W. Model for Coaching Conversations
Week 7 – How Change Happens
Week 8 – Redefining Success and Failure
Week 9 – Setting Up a Coaching Client Relationship
Week 10 – Workshop 2
Teleclass Group Sessions:
Week 11 – Three-way Coaching Appointment (trainer does coaching)
Week 12 – Three-way Coaching Appointment (trainer does coaching)
Week 13 – Three-way Coaching Appointment (peer coaching with trainer feedback)
Week 14 – Three-way Coaching Appointment (peer coaching with trainer feedback)
Week 15 – Summary and Celebration
Following the Accelerated Coach Training:
Week 16 – 18 Peers continue peer coaching without the coach trainer present
- Core values – Deeply grasp the three core Lifeforming coaching values and integrate them into your coaching and leadership practices
- Coaching defined – Be able to define what coaching is, how it differs from mentoring and counseling, and then be able to develop and use basic coaching skills
- Intuitive listening – Learn to listen with your intuition for the key words that can take the conversation to the transformational level
- Powerful questions – Develop the skill of asking powerful questions which can open up new perspectives without causing a reaction
- Authenticity – Experience an authentic peer relationship and develop the ability to catalyze authenticity with a coaching client
- Healthy accountability – Experience healthy peer accountability, and demonstrate the ability to offer effective accountability to clients
- The G.R.O.W. model – Become adept at using the G.R.O.W. model to focus a coaching conversation
- The coaching relationship – Learn how to estabilish and structure a coaching relationship, then put that knowledge into practice with a coaching client
- Action steps – Learn how to develop clear and challenging action steps with a high level of buy-in from the client
- Expectations – Be able to maintain expectations and momentum in a coaching relationship
ACT with Executive Coaching Package $1995 per person
This package includes the ACT track and is a one on one process which also includes executive assessment and executive coaching from a professional coach and trainer.
ACT Personal Professional Credentialing Package $1250 per person
This package includes the ACT track and is a one on one process that is tailor-made for the busy professional with a professional coach trainer. Track cost is per individual.
ACT 12+ member Group Rate Track $995 per person
This track is a group experience that creates both a coaching culture and credentialed coach competence for each participant and is designed organizations. One or more organizations may participate at once. Track cost is per individual.
These three offerings are always available and can fit your schedule. Other ACT Tracks appear based on offerings though our home office and/or one of our ACT partnerships.
If you would like information about future ACT Programs, please Request More Info »
The following ACT tracks are available. Prices include shipping and taxes: