Coach Trainer Track
- File an "Intent to Enroll " form with the Lifeforming office at the beginning of the Implementation Track.
- Record and submit a log of 25 hours of "as-needed" coaching (not peer coaching, coach training, etc.) using the Lifeforming-approved coaching log [Excel spreadsheet].
- Conditional acceptance granted by Week Eight in the Implementation Track.
- Final Acceptance into the Coach Trainer Program effective upon successful completion of the Professional Coach Training Program and favorable recommendation of your Coach Trainer.
- To begin the last section of the Growth Coach Trainer Qualification (Individualized Supervision and Consultation), applicants must have a group of ACT Trainees already registered with the Lifeforming Leadership Coaching office.
Growth Coach Trainer Qualification
- Qualifies you to train ACT Programs
- Composed of two sections:
- Begins with 10-hour workshop held on the same weekend as the Implementation Workshop. The workshop covers practice in key workshop skills, such as adult learning practices, art of facilitation vs. teaching, demonstration coaching, setting the tone, catalyzing authenticity, metacognition, incorporating personal coaching anecdotes, debriefing and feedback, coaching moments, etc. Followed by a Six-Week Intensive Skills Input conducted by Tele-class composed of weekly themes delivered in CD tracks, reading and reflection, peer work and Tele-classes each week. The Six-Week Intensive Skills Input and Workshop registration fee is $795, including the Coach Trainer Manual.
- Individualized Supervision and Consultation over six half-hour individualized appointments tied to the ACT Program of the trainee incorporating direct feedback from their ACT Participants. The Supervision and Consultation registration fee is $329, including an ACT Program Manual and trainer notes.
- The two sections can be taken separately, but may not be taken out of sequence.
Leadership Coach Training Upgrade Qualification
- Qualifies you to train Professional Coach Training Program tracks
- Composed of four weeks of Tele-classes and one-on-one coaching
Note: This upgrade is only available to those who have performed satisfactorily during both phases of the Growth Coach Trainer Process – Skills Intensive and Supervision/Consultation.
Additional Required Reading
How To Run Seminars & Workshops by Robert L. Jolles (available at amazon.com)