Life Focus Academic Supervised Coaching Track
Define your personal life purpose using tangible tools. The track encompasses dreaming, goal-setting, personal values, life purpose and biblical life-planning. Completion of an approved academic Life Focus course is required before or concurrently with this track.
- Develop a deepened sense of destiny – faith that God really does have a specific plan for our lives, and a solid hope that by grace we’ll be able to fulfill his purpose for us
- Discover in a fresh way how God shapes us through our experiences, and how those experiences help us understand God’s design for our lives
- Learn to lead others through a reflective life purpose discovery process that gathers insights about God’s design through identifying gleanings, convergence experiences, and themes
- Understand and begin to experience why and how to dream and explore the future more freely
- Identify and deal with dream busters in our lives, clearing the way to experience a new level of freedom to dream and believe God for that dream’s fulfillment
- Discover a biblical life planning and goal-setting process that works for your gifting and personality style, and begin implementing it in the context of peer accountability
- Become adept at working with dreams and goals – grasping how they differ, and learning how and when to convert dreams to S.M.A.R.T. goals
- Develop a working set of personal values in the ten life categories, and understand how to use them as a plumb line for decision-making and goal-setting
- Begin taking action steps and making practical life changes (large or small) that move us toward our life purpose
- Develop tools to stop and re-focus our lives at any time in the future, and learn to help others do likewise
Completing the Life Focus Academic Supervised Coaching Program
To qualify for entry into the Supervised Coaching Program, the trainee must be enrolled in or have completed the Life Focus Academic Program, as written. Upon completion of this track trainees must complete an Outcomes oral exam and be in good standing in order to received designation as a Lifeforming Life Coach.
Professional Leadership Coach Qualification
Completion of three core training tracks through Lifeforming Leadership Coach Training results in a professional qualification.
|Track Start Date
|No tracks available at this time.|
See calendars on the student resources page.