In 1999, Transformational Leadership Coaching International was formed for the express purpose of bringing the best of coach training into organizations and their key personnel. After a research sabbatical on the future of leadership and executive training in these realms, Dr. Joseph Umidi, Professor of Ministry at Regent University, formed a team to design and test a system that would accelerate leadership development utilizing the unique values and methods of leadership coaching.
Our coach training system became the most popular graduate-level course in the history of Regent University, involving faculty, administrators, and students from several disciplines including business, leadership, education, communication, law, and ministry.
We are now a non-profit 501 (C) 3 organization, Transformational Leadership Resources, doing business as Lifeforming Leadership Coaching, and our global connections and impact continue to expand today.
Igniting the fires of Passion & Purpose to Live Bigger Lives
Believing in People by empowering others for being the difference and making the difference. We train leaders to maximize their own and their team’s Personal Leadership Effectiveness.
Authentic Leadership that creates healthy workplace cultures for workers, leaders, vendors, and customers. Every conversation should move the dial towards greater buy-in to the values and vision.
Loving our Labor by making a living doing what we love. Every employee and staff should be coached to see how their work-life is key to the intersection of their Purpose and Passion.
- Transformation is primarily experiential, not informational
- God initiates transformation through real, everyday life experiences
- Effective coaching flows out of mental, emotional and spiritual maturity
- Each person is a uniquely designed individual whom God has entrusted with a stewardship over his or her own life
- Authentic relationships are foundational to leadership growth and abundant living