Life Focus Training provides trainees with tools that equip you to coach clients through one of life’s most common challenges, what is my purpose? Using core coaching techniques, competencies and values, Life Focus tools provide an opportunity for clients to answer questions like: Why am I here? What is my purpose? How do my dreams fit into my future? Is it really possible to live according to what is important to me? How do I get there?
This track encompasses discovering existing clues in life, dreams, goal setting, strategic planning, personal values discovery, life purpose and biblical life planning. Trainees will learn and develop their coaching skills through coaching a client in life purpose discovery, and personally experience the process of being coached in life purpose discovery.
Completion of a level 1 training, Accelerated Coach Training (ACT) is recommended (not required) prior to taking Life Focus, our level 2 training.
Next Life Focus Course Begins with Orientation on March 12, 2020.
Here’s what to expect:
– You will receive an invitation to a Zoom virtual Orientation.
– Orientation is March 12, 2020 at 7:00 PM Eastern Time and ends by 8:30 PM
– Week 1 begins the week of March 16, 2020
– Weekly meeting times are set that work for you, your peer and your Trainer.
– In Week 10 we have a cohort wide virtual 2 day workshop. Times adjusted based on diversity of time zones.
– 14 Week course runs through June 19, 2020.
The single payment fee for Life Focus is $1595.00
We offer a three payment plan at $551.67 a month. Includes a service fee.