The Implementation track presents advanced coaching skills and exercises, including practical tools for identifying growth, change and processing opportunities in others. You will learn to create coaching plans for almost any coaching objective. Through coaching your peer and at least one client outside of the training cohort, you will get extensive practice in effectively identifying and engaging topics with clients. All 10 Lifeforming Coaching Values and all 11 International Coach Federation Core Coaching Competencies are integrated into your coaching skills. Coaching between peers and with a client are supervised by the trainer and timely, specific feedback is given to maximize the training process.
Completion of some previous coach specific training is required. Lifeforming’s Accelerated Coach Training (level 1) and Life Focus (level 2) are recommended prior to taking Implementation, our level 3 training.
Next Implementation Course Begins with Orientation in June 2020. Date to be determined.
Here’s what to expect:
– You will receive an invitation to a Zoom virtual Orientation.
– Orientation is 7:00 PM Eastern Time and ends by 8:30 PM
– Week 1 begins the following week
– Weekly meeting times are set that work for you, your peer and your Trainer.
– In Week 11 we have a cohort wide virtual 2 day workshop. Times adjusted based on diversity of time zones.
– 13 Week course runs through first week of September, 2020.
The single payment fee for Implementation is $1595.00
We offer a three payment plan at $551.67 a month. Includes a service fee.